Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Mr. Pogi #7: Roehl Mendoza

ROEHL MENDOZA
(Jake Vargas look-alike)
Location: Caloocan City
Mr. Pogi #: 7
Official Twitter Account: @roehlmendoza
The dancing heartthrob of Caloocan City, Roehl is actually my first bet Mr. Pogi before Bonz Militar and Kelvin Engles. I happened to watch his first appearance on Eat Bulaga where he danced TURN UP THE MUSIC by Chris Brown. Like he's so amazing and such a great dancer which I think where he excels the most. I was saddened however when he did not made it during the semi-finals but was relieved when he returned as wildcard together with Bryann Carlo Jaofrancia and Manuel Pablo Tonido where they all won on a triple-tie.
Roehl do the WIGGLE
The "WIGGLE" word was recently on some post by his fans. I think this was associated to him when they dance I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT on an episode of Eat Bulaga specifically before D'Kilabots Mr. Pogi Weh?. As always, I was amaze on his dancing prowess(You can't always see such good-looking guys who dances very well these days). But of course, all the members of the Mr. Pogi HUNKS are such great dancers.
#RoehLLers
Official Twitter Fan Page Account: @RoehLLers
Is the pseudonym of his fans club on Twitter and Facebook. The page provides updates and information about Roehl Mendoza and provides fan requests like for Fan signs and the like or directly to Roehl.

Credit:
(Photos courtesy of Osep & Mimi Photography)

No comments:

Post a Comment