Thursday, November 22, 2012

Mr. Pogi #12: Bonz Andre Militar

BONZ ANDRE MILITAR
(Robert Pattinson look-alike)
Location: Davao City, Davao
Mr. Pogi #: 12
Official Twitter Account: @bonzmilitar
The Edward Cullen of the BAMsters(fans group), Bonz is such a prince charming in the making. I happened to remember the first time I saw him on Eat Bulaga, I was like "O pwede! Pogi! Crush ko na to! Hahahha". I mean come on, he's so handsome and a very good singer as well(really love the song WHERE EVER YOU WILL GO when he sung it during the pre-judging). He was indeed on my top 3 Pogis that I think would make a placement during the Grand Finals(the other 2 was Kelvin Engles and Rommel Galido) but sadly, they did not gain any. But that's OK, I really love that Eat Bulaga made all the Mr. Pogi appear on the show even after the Grand Finals. 
#kiligtotheBONZ
Haha, I happened to the agree with Paolo Ballesteros when he first mentioned "Kilig to the Bonz" on a Friday episode of Eat Bulaga. It does suits Bonz a lot because he brings "Kilig" to all BAMsters especially during his every performance on the show may it be if he's singing or dancing. 
#BAMsters
Official Twitter Fan Page Account: @weareBAMsters
Is the pseudonym for his fans club on Twitter and Facebook. Since I was given the chance to administer this page, we handle updates and information about Bonz Militar and sometimes accept requests like fan signs.

Credit:
(Photos courtesy of Osep & Mimi Photography)

No comments:

Post a Comment